24 hours is enough

00:09

                       I have so many hours free with spring break, yet I never seem to be able to make the most of them. ;A; I need to work and draw faster.

Pleasee, don't complain too much.

There's once,when a motivator ask "do you think 24 hours is enough for you?"

And some of my friend replied "No,we need 60 hours or blablabla"

And I am like REALLY? Because if you can't ever managed yourself in 24 hours you are asking for 60 hours.

This is totally nonsense.You know what time is not a problem duh,that's you.You are making the problem.

You want 60 hours?Tell me what u want to do with another 36 hours.

You know what if u have 60 hours then it will just go on like that,24 hours 6 hours studying at school then the time at school must be added right?It will just flow the way it is.This is call life,

Live your life to the fullest.

When we're asking for something more,we don't realize that we need to change ourselves first.

You Might Also Like

0 comments