AFS INTERVIEW

15:45


Assalammualaikum,

I attended an interview on Wenz-day with Aimi and Dayana in Alor Star.It was really amazing with sporting volunteers or should I called them as "seniors"? They shared a lot of useful things with us, including their breathtaking experience in the US.I am grateful to be able to meet such inspirational and supportive people like them.

There were also several exchange students that are UNDENIABLY FRIENDLY AND COOL I tell ya.Nicole from Chile,Chantale (pretty girl) from Italy,Mitzy (this 1 very sportingggg😆😆😆😆) from Belgium.There is one middle aged man that were supervising the group interview and he looks friendly and caring.An approachable man, he doesn't look intimidating at all.I mean someone that if I'm in a place full of strangers,I would go straight up to him and ask for help.hehe.He said that Mitzy's apple pie is really delicious.Then Mitzy started sharing her idea of selling the apple pie at the airport before she leave Malaysia.That defines how out-going,friendly,cool,sporting type of people she is.I LIKE U Mitzy.The way she is I meant.




The blog posts about AFS interview that I looked up on the Internet do helps me a lot to picturize how this interview is,so as a token of gratitude to all those bloggers, I myself will post my experience about this interview sooner.The do's and don'ts of course.After all,this interview really helps me to open my eye about the next stage in my life -- which I mean after SPM.

Till then, bye bye.

Enjoy your holiday,friends!

You Might Also Like

2 comments