Sweet morning

08:58

Assalammualaikum

I am going to school.Ya,today is holiday, you're not mistaken.It just that my class,my friends and I and our class teacher are gonna make up the class.We're going to wrapped the tables with some orange-coloured paper and then covered it with plactic so that it'll not gonna torn in case if the morning session pupils are too vicious while doing their homework.Okay sorry.

What more?I'm typeless.No,there's none of that word TYPELESS ,in the dictionary.It's just that ya, I am lost of words.Nothing more to be mentioned here,I'm just updating this blog, so in case my stalker are reading so there's a new entry for them to check it out'.

But , does there anyone who love to read my blog?If ya,do say a hi t me on facebook.Oh,everytime when updating ze' blog, when I'm going to hit the publish button just then I'll remember some good stuff to be told.

So, Danish my lil' cute cousin is in the hospital.Pity him,buat I'm not that too sympathise for him.Ya, i love  to tease him.So Danish Insyaallah will  get out of that hospital tomorrow.Bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments