THE FIRSTS

22:55

Assalammualaikum :)

It's been a while.So yesterday, is an addition to another new year in my life.Life is good.I am very thankful to be surrounded by good people.And the greatest gift for me is to be contented with what I am having now,to cherish the moments and keep seeing each new day as another blessings from Allah.

As I take some times to ponder the great things that has been happening in my life,I remember all the people who make my life more meaningful.We may not see each other regularly or share current updates of life but they will stay dear to my heart as they teach new things to me.

I would say that I am not that expressive and display my affection to people through physical touch.Sometimes,I want to hug my friends or relatives so badly as I love them but I am shy to do so.Life transitions,from school to college,had taught me to be more open and I don't care I wanna hug my parents whenever they send me to college or before saying the last goodbye before I board the train.A special friend had taught me that if u want a hug then just do it or say it.You would waste your time by being shy.How did she teach me this beautiful thing?

One fine morning after school assembly,I said hi to my friend and told  her "I miss you!It's been a while since we talked to each other" and she came to me and said "Give me a huggg!".And we hugged.Can you imagine the scene?It is THAT EASY.So yesterday, instead of asking for gifts, I asked my friends to give me a hug.Each.Of.Them.

And they made a surprise for me.I am so grateful to be surrounded by good people.

I love u guys!

Moving on,I learnt to read novels or book-that-is-a-bit-thick from my neighbour.When I was in standard 4 or 10 years old I used to read comics and magazines.One day,I went to my neighbour's house and found out a catchy novel titled Matahara (a fiction of Malay Superwoman).I was intrigued but I was not confident that I am able to finish reading a novel with such thickness (at that time).Starting from that day, I am addicted to novelsss.Thank you Kak Fatin Filzah!Now,I just bought two novels but they will just stay on the shelf as 'pembakar semangat' because I need to finish my exams first before reading those gems.

What I am trying to portray is people will remember how you made them feel.You might not be the best student or the one with charming looks or the one whom people bow down to,but people will remember how you treated them.

There are two friends whom I was waiting for to get birthday wishes from,but they didn't wish me yesterday.And today,they sent me like a lengthy paragraph with kind and sweet words.Oh,how happy I am.Thank you!

And of course the two most important person,who brought me into this world,and I am their first happiness (literally named after) ,my parents,thank you!

  • p/s : Thank you,jangan lupa minum ayaq (hahaha)

You Might Also Like

0 comments