Waiting

19:24

I just finished reading Waiting by Ha Jin, borrowed it from Kak Ainina a few days earlier.It had been long since I had last read a book with such passion.I was so engrossed in reading it, maybe it is because the exam is around the corner and I am here distracting myself from studying? Ehm, maybe! hehe
I was at page 303 when I reached for my pen and the hard-cover notebook to jot down my feelings on the paper.Questions flooded my mind throughout reading the novel.I can't put it down.

It makes me question the meaning of love and crush.After all, does it really matters? I mean, if you have that feeling on someone, then that's it - at this moment I am thinking of how I used to distinguish these two terms, but now I think there is no exact meaning to put it into words.

If you are already in a relationship, it is not necessary to question - is it love or merely a crush.It is not wrong to question the feelings of course but having felt the early stages when the feeling was blossoming - what keeps two heart afterwards is the commitment.

How I just realize if we keep waiting for something to happen at a better time or waiting because you think something is not right, then there you are - waiting.

If you have questions, ask.
If you want to say something, speak up.
If you want to do something, go on.

It comes to my mind that I should not regret what had happened because I was ready to face it at that time.

You should not regret what you have done (provided it is not against the sharia / law) as at that exact time you were ready to do it and you did it consciously.

Why wait?

Is there really a better time?
Most importantly, if you believe in waiting, when the time eventually comes, cherish it.
In smile or in pain.
After all, you have to go through it.

Sometimes I am scared of being so expressive nowadays, things change, doesn't it.
But also there is this feeling of freedom that I enjoy right now.My thoughts and opinions, it flows so easily without the fear of being judged.

Ketenangan dalam menulis dan meluah rasa ini sungguh buat diriku rasa bebas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments