Protect Your Beautiful Lips With LipIce

17:58

      Past two weeks, I got a letter from LipIce Malaysia. Every time, I see the postman posting letters,Happy Birthday, Eid  cards and etc I would hope that there's one for me! 

        Okay back to the story about lipice. When I saw the postman heading to my house, I quickly ran into the house because I'm not wearing headscarf so my sister go and take the letters. And at that time I just thought that "there's no any cards or letters for me,so what use waiting for" But fortunately, my sister shouted "Hey,Farrah you got a mail !" And I'm just like give it to me,give it to me.

        Of course I'm surprised and very happy. / Farrah's waiting for anyone to post her a card too long!/  I tore it  expeditiously and took out a pink-white glossy card and there's a nice small handy strawberry lipbalm in that envelope.


           That's lipbalm is a free sample from lipice.I love to use lipice product because it is a young and trendy lipbalm for the teenagers.The colours are not too dark which adults  use.It just like very light and smooth colours which is definitely suitable for teenagers like us.

            Just open lipice.com.my and click try lipice then fill the form. You'll get the lipbalm later but the period to get the letter depends to LipIce Malaysia.


Now I always bring the lipbalm to school and put it on my lips whenever I want because it's colour free so if I wear it at school no one would notice it. The lipbalm will protect your lips with SPF 15 and it have cooling sensation too. It's good for us who live in Malaysia that is hot..hot..hot..

Okay,bye........See later , I'm planning what-to-do lists for this one week holiday for Deepavali but I'm not celebrating it.

                                   FARRAH 

You Might Also Like

0 comments